The Smith Palmer House! Historic, antebellum residence/office building in Monroe Ward. Built in 1851, Palmer House is one of 13 contributing buildings included in the Two Hundred Block West Franklin Street Historic District. The Two Hundred Block West Franklin Street Historic district contains the most interesting concentration of nineteenth century architecture in Richmond, a concentration associated with some of the city's more, prominent houses. The historic Palmer House is one of the few antebellum structures remaining in downtown Richmond. Today, Palmer House is available to occupiers seeking an historic and attractive residence or office environment. 5 on-site parking spaces (lot recently resurfaced)
DON'T MISS A NEW LISTING AGAIN!
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES